It is an opportunity to express thanks to Krishna for all that he has given you. By becoming Life Member of ISKCON you receive great opportunities to serve Lord Krishna and thus express your gratitude to Him. You will receive a centrally issued hologram card with your photo and patron number along with an updated comprehensive list of ISKCON centers around the world. Following are the benefits that you can avail through this membership.
- A set of books including Srimad Bhagavatam Purana (18 volumes) by His Divine Grace A.C. Bhaktivedanta Swami Prabhupada. Available in English or Hindi
- Special Invitation to ISKCON Festivals like Janmashtami, Ram Navami, etc.
- Japa Mala and bead bag to chant Hare Krishna Mahamatra.
- You will receive Income tax exemptions under section 80-G of the income tax act, 1961.
- Free accommodation for three days/year in ISKCON centers all over the world for free, for three days in a year. ( Maintenance charges may apply in some centers. All accommodation is subject to availability and only with confirmed advance reservations. This applies to accommodation in a single room for the patron, spouse, and children below 18 years of age, and dependent parents above 60 years of age.)